If you are looking for a combination of appealing good looks and impressive, practical design, the MAKO reversible folding corner desk is the one for you.
Having an extending arm, which folds into the main body of the unit when not required, means that this desk can be both highly functional and very accommodating where space is a consideration.
The folding arm can be built so that it extends either to the right or the left, depending on the layout of your space, whilst having a pull-out shelf means that your keyboard can tuck neatly away when it’s not in use.
The main unit benefits from a useful shelf for added storage, which is unaffected when the desk is in the folded position. The size, when fully extended, is very generous, being 200cm in width (79″) with a height of 81cm (32″).
When the desk is folded it becomes 120cm long by 55cm deep (47″ x 21.6″).
Clever use of castor feet on the extending arm allow it to be moved into position with ease, and the high-quality laminated particle board construction ensures that this is a sturdy piece of furniture when in use.
This desk features a tough commercial grade melamine laminate which is highly durable and an excellent working surface. Melamine adds years to the life of your furniture as it is more resistant to damage and therefore longer lasting than the low cost PVC wrap used by the vast majority of home office furniture suppliers.
- Unique folding design saves space, while maximising the available work surface. Smooth pull out keyboard shelf and an under desk shelf.
- Finished in graphite black effect to match our range of Piranha graphite black furniture.
- Solid build design and weight of 31kg (68lbs) ensuring stability. See image for full dimensions.
- Delivered flat packed (one cartons) and easy to assemble with detailed instructions included. No additional tools required.
- Piranha is a registered trade mark of Piranha Trading Limited and is protected throughout the European Union. We do not make furniture for anyone else so please beware of imitations.